School administrators, educators, and Board IT members can access the Message Centre, where they can find all communications sent by EQAO.
- 1. Sign in as a teacher, school administrator, or IT professional.
2. Access the Message Centre either by:
- clicking You have no new messages or [Number] New Message(s), on the home page;
- clicking Message Centre, at the top of the page.
3. In the Message Centre page, click one of the following tabs: All Messages, Unread Messages, or Archived Messages.
4. For every tab, these three columns are displayed:
- Subject: identifies the subject of the message.
- Sent on: identifies the date and time when the message was sent.
- Archive: displays either an Archive or Unarchive button.
Note: Archiving messages does not permanently delete them.
5. Click any message to display its content on the right side of the screen.
Important: Messages can only be received and cannot be replied to or forwarded.